Membership Inquiries

Membership Inquiries

If you would like to ask a question, change your address or request a form (Name Change/Transfer, Moved Outside Trading Area, Estate, Age 70 or other), please contact the Kindersley & District Co-op administration office for any of your membership inquiries.

Be sure to include your name, Co-op number, and date of birth (to confirm your identity).

Contact us via any of the following:

  • Phone: (306) 463-2624
  • Fax: (306) 463-1012
  • E-mail:
  • Mail:

Co-op Administration Office
PO Box 1120
214 Main Street
Kindersley SK   S0L 1S0